Computer health check
We’ve all experienced it. “Computer betrayal”, that unexpected, unexplained cessation of all user-friendly behaviour on the part of your PC, usually in the middle of a project, in the middle of the night, the night before a crucial “do it or you’ll be deadline”. OK, not a nuclear disaster, but it can sure feel that devastating!
Just like a car, your computer needs a regular service to keep it running smoothly. Most of us will have experienced an issue of some kind with our technology, and it really pays to regularly maintain your PC, rather than to wait until a problem arises and then try to fix it retrospectively.
- Is your computer hardware up to date?
- When was it last serviced? And, is it covered under warranty?
- Do you have current Antivirus protection?
- Is your software or license about to expire?
- How do you back up your valuable data? What is your recovery plan?
- How do you track your client information and relationship?
Green = Good
Yellow = Needs improvement
Red = Repair, replace or upgrade immediately
Recommendations and service maintenance quotes included.